Meanwhile, I do still have some things from leftover orders so let me know if you are interested in any of the following:
- Raw Honey from Wyoming - 1 gallon (around 12 pounds) - $30 each (I only have 2 left so hurry fast)
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth - 50 pound bags - $50 each, 5 gallon buckets - $23 each or $2 a pound
- Metal Bung Wrenches for 55 gallon water barrels(will not break or warp from the heat) - $12 each
- I Dare You to Eat It book - $8 each Redmond Clay - 6 pounds (1 gallon bucket) - $50
- and maybe some fresh free-range eggs from the farm while you're at it - and don't be surprised when they come in different shapes and colors - apparently that's what real eggs look like! $3 a dozen. :)
And food storage geek is doing an order for natural beef (by the cow), and for coconut oil(if you are interested in learning about the REAL benefits of coconut oil, let me know, and I'll do a post about it. email me for more info on these orders...
I know I've been a bit sporadic regarding my blog, but I'm getting better - instead of having to look it up, you can sign up for updates, and that way it will be sent to your email whenever I update it. My blog is www.crazykranch.blogspot.com.
We've had some people ask us lately if we offer training for emergency preparedness/self-reliance representatives, and good news! We do! Let us know if you are having trouble getting started or need some ideas to get everyone thinking and excited instead of overwhelmed. We'd be glad to help! Is there any else I can do for you right now? I will be starting a preparedness/reliance series on my blog soon, so stay tuned for this!
Hope everything is going well for everyone. Hang in there, and remember - self reliance is the KEY to free agency...
Elizabeth Kay, Self-reliant Network