Thursday, April 21, 2011

How to Add a Post to Master Food Preservers


Here is a checklist for those of you wanting to publish a post on Master Food Preservers.
  • Email me at lisainnevada(at)gmail(dot)com with the following information...
  1. All information you want posted in the exact way you want it worded.  Please check your grammar and spelling.  I am horrible at grammar and rely heavily on spell check, so this would be greatly appreciated :)
  2. Attach any pictures you want to the email.  If there is a specific order you want them in or after any wording please let me know.
  3. Pictures must be yours to use. If there are other people in your photos, you must have their permission to post the picture.
  4. Let me know what date you would like it posted.  I can post right away or set the post for a future date.  
  5. Any type of canning, dehydrating, freezing, gardening, food storage, food preservation or food sourcing information is welcome!!
I have already received many request from you to post items, which I really appreciate!!!  I am so excited for this blog and all that it can do for us.  Please don't feel like you are imposing by requesting a post.  I hope to hear from you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment