Monday, April 11, 2011

Bulk Strawberries Available for Order

To everyone from the Master Preserver Class - this is Elizabeth from the class - I spoke briefly about the orders that I try to arrange in bulk - I have one for strawberries right now - if you want me to include you on my email list, I would be glad to keep you posted. I will be trying to set up some orders specifically for the preserver classes - these may include canning lids, jars, pectin, Clearjel, etc. Let me know if you would consider anything else in bulk. I'll try to find it.

Happy Canning!

"I have been waiting -oh, so impatiently - for strawberries to come!! They are ready to be ordered!! They are $13 for a flat - there are 12 baskets in a flat. Money is being collected until April 24th - you can send it to me or drop it off at my house until then. I will be picking up the strawberries on April 29th at around 6pm and I will need for you to come pick them up as soon as possible after I get them - please let me know if you have a problem with that evening to pick up and we'll see what we can do.

These strawberries are the best strawberries I've found here (believe me, I've tried the cheaper deals around this time of year, but they DON'T COMPARE!). Remember I don't get paid for this, so you know I'm being honest when I say you won't find better - hopefully, I don't eat my words this year - but I've ordered these strawberries for the past 3 years and so, I think it's a pretty safe bet. :)

Let me know if you are wanting a class on strawberry jam - it's super-easy, but if you need help, I'll try to figure out a time to do a class for you!"

Elizabeth Kay
poohnda(at)hotmail(dot)com
(email me for my address if needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment