Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pears Anyone? by Elizabeth Kay

So, we've accidentally come across a farmer that sells Bartlett pears in bulk - I've never really thought about pears, but someone jumped at the chance to order when I mentioned it to them, so I thought I'd check and see if people would be interested in an order. The pears are Bartlett, they come from California, and I believe they come in 22-24 pound boxes. They would be around $16 each, I think. I'm getting a firmer price from him right now, but I just wanted to see if there was interest in this sort of order. I'm not guaranteeing anything just yet - just seeing how many orders we might be able to come up with. Let me know if you are interested and about how many boxes you would want.

Thanks!

Elizabeth Kay [poohnda(at)hotmail(dot)com]

1 comment:

  1. I live in Arkansas and all the pears and apples around here are super small and hard this summer because we had a hard hot summer with no moisture. I would like to order, would you pass along the contact info?

    ReplyDelete