The Clark County Fair & Rodeo in Logandale, Nevada will be having a contest in the Home Science Division which consists of home canned goods, as well as perishable foods. To see the entire list of products being accepted, click here.
- ALL NON-PERISHABLE FOODS (classes 33-34) must be received no later than 6:00 p.m. on Monday April 5th, at the Clark County Fairgrounds in Logandale, Nevada.
- PERISHABLE FOODS (classes 35-41) will be accepted Wednesday April 7th, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and will be judged that evening at 5:00 p.m.
- All entries in canning jars shall consist of 2 jars, one to display and one for opening and judging.
- All perishable foods must be displayed on / in a disposable container, covered with clear plastic wrap, or may be displayed on / in container of your choice but container must be clearly marked with your name.
- All perishable foods will be judged on presentation.