Monday, March 28, 2011

Dehydrate2Store


Sheila here from the class, I have been doing a lot of research on dehydration of food, as this is the process I think I am going to lean to as my primary preservation of food. Because of the time it takes to can and the space needed to store and the shelf life of can food dehydration works best for me and my family.

Tammy from Dehydrate2store has over 30 videos on how to dehydrate different fruits and vegetables, bread mixes and much more along with 30+ recipes on how to cook with dehydrated food. I found her videos to be the most informational. I also found her videos on how to package and store the dehydrated food the most helpful. I was not sure on how to dehydrated store food for long periods of time and she provides the information and videos on exactly how to package in the different types of containers from small bags to large bags to buckets and mason jars, and to have the confidence that your food would remain safe to eat in the future.

I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment